Well folks, it's that time again. Time for the Thanksgiving day blog, that is. It would really take pages upon pages of lists for me to say everything I'm thankful for. Little things like the Macy's Day parade that I always miss because it seems to come earlier in the morning every year, and crispy apples, Sedona sabbaths, the top of Mt Elden, sunsets at Whiskeytown, friendly clerks at Trader Joe's (and all the amazing free samples!), my roommate's paintings, prayer, Charles Dickens and E.B. White, really good music, jr high kids, sweaters, chai tea and Single Speed coffee, freedom, Charlie Rose, a peaceful spirit, holiday shoppers, my family, getting to be friends with my sisters, and so on and on and on.
I'm thankful for life, for the hope at the ends of processes, for God who encompasses all these things... That I get to dream, and live in a country where it is possible for me to achieve so many things. That I get to go to school every day with world-changers and worshippers. That I feel safe always, because I know I have loving parents and friends. That there is a lot of beauty in the world, and there is always more to learn. That it's fun to be thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment