What if words were alive, I mean, truly alive... dynamic, tangible, engaging things that you can look into, touch and taste and experience.
I think it might be like the painting of the Dawn Treader, when the children are standing in the bedroom looking at it and begin to see motion, smell the sea and taste the salty air. It comes to life, or rather, they begin to be able to experience the life of another world like another dimension.
I'd like to stand and stare at a painting until the world of the artist comes alive to me.
I'd love to stand and stare and Love, Joy, Peace, Hope, Faith, until they come alive and I can sense them.
Imagine a sentence in which each word carries life, a euphonic blend. Like the wildness in each instrument playing jazz music coming together.
There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God. Grace and Love like mighty rivers pour incessant from above.
Grace like a hug, faith like an aroma, love like the heavens, peace like wine, Hope like light.
Wow, that is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI like how you think. <3
beautiful thoughts!
ReplyDelete